Azi Lowenthal joins Nintendo as Corporate Counsel
Congratulations to Azi Lowenthal, who accepted a Corporate Counsel role in the Business and Technology group at Nintendo. Mr. Lowenthal was previously a Managing Associate in the Intellectual Property & Technology practice at Dentons in Chicago. He graduated in 2010 from the University of Chicago Law School.
Cliff Winn joins Intellectual Ventures as Senior Litigation Attorney
Congratulations to Cliff Winn who has joined Intellectual Ventures as Senior Litigation Attorney. Mr. Winn previously practiced as a patent litigation associate at Bunsow DeMory Smith & Allison in California.
David Mansolino joins Intellectual Ventures as Senior Counsel, Corporate Transactions
We are pleased to announce that David Mansolino has joined Intellectual Ventures as Senior Counsel, Corporate Transactions. Mr. Mansolino previously worked as a senior lawyer with Virgin Galactic. He graduated from the NYU School of Law, and practiced at Chadbourne & Parke and Kirkland & Ellis.
2016 Representative Placements
- General Counsel at public retail company
- General Counsel for privately-held insurance company
- Associate General Counsel at technology company
- Associate General Counsel for private investment fund
- VP of Litigation for multi-billion REIT
- Senior M&A attorney for online travel company
- Trademark Counsel for manufacturing company
- Trademark Counsel for gaming company
- Senior litigation attorney for privately-held technology company
- Corporate Counsel for entertainment startup
- Senior Commercial Counsel for timber company
- Senior Counsel for public manufacturing company
- Senior Corporate Counsel for gaming company
- Real Estate counsel for public internet company
- Corporate Counsel at public retail company
- Patent partner for regional law firm
- Corporate associate for national law firm
- Business associate for boutique law firm
- Investment associate for regional law firm
Joel Hibbard is new Associate General Counsel at Seattle-based financial institution
Congratulations to Joel Hibbard, who has joined Moneytree as Associate General Counsel. Mr. Hibbard was previously an associate at Cadwalader and Latham & Watkins, and worked for a financial institution in Charlotte, NC. He graduated in 2011 from the University of Virginia School of Law.
Patent attorney Kevin Dothager joins Tektronic, Inc.
Congratulations to Kevin Dothager, who has joined Tektronic, Inc. as a patent attorney. Mr. Dothager graduated from the University of Missouri School of Law in 2010. He has a B.S. in Computer Science/Mathematics, and previously practiced as a patent associate at Shook Hardy & Bacon and Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt law firms.
Sara Karubian joins Amazon Studios as Corporate Counsel
We are pleased to announce that Sara Karubian has joined Amazon Studios as Corporate Counsel in Santa Monica. Ms. Karubian previously practiced as an associate at Katten Muchin and as Associate General Counsel for CBS Television Network in LA.
Jennifer Jolley joins Big Fish Games as Director, Intellectual Property
We are pleased to announce Jennifer Jolley as the new Director, Intellectual Property at Big Fish Games in Seattle. Most recently, Ms. Jolley practiced trademark law at a major Seattle law firm.
Public finance attorney Sarah Kuipers joins Foster Pepper
We are pleased to announce that Sarah Kuipers has joined the Public Finance group at Foster Pepper as Of Counsel. Sarah focuses her practice on federal tax as pertains to tax-exempt obligations such as state and local bonds. She has significant experience in international, federal, and state tax. Sarah previously practiced at Morris, Manning & Martin LLP in Atlanta, Georgia. She has an LL.M. from New York University School of Law, a J.D. from University of Virginia School of Law, and a B.A. from Swarthmore College.
Rachel McCall joins Weyerhaeuser as VP, Assistant General Counsel, Litigation
We are pleased to announce Rachel McCall as Weyerhaeuser’s new VP and Assistant General Counsel, Litigation. Most recently, Ms. McCall handled litigation for many years at T-Mobile in Bellevue.