1 … 3 4 5 6
Public finance attorney Sarah Kuipers joins Foster Pepper
We are pleased to announce that Sarah Kuipers has joined the Public Finance group at Foster Pepper as Of Counsel. Sarah focuses her practice on federal tax as pertains to tax-exempt obligations such as state and local bonds. She has significant experience in international, federal, and state tax. Sarah previously practiced at Morris, Manning & Martin LLP in Atlanta, Georgia. She has an LL.M. from New York University School of Law, a J.D. from University of Virginia School of Law, and a B.A. from Swarthmore College.
Rachel McCall joins Weyerhaeuser as VP, Assistant General Counsel, Litigation
We are pleased to announce Rachel McCall as Weyerhaeuser’s new VP and Assistant General Counsel, Litigation. Most recently, Ms. McCall handled litigation for many years at T-Mobile in Bellevue.
Marnina Cherkin, Chase Romney and Kimberly Walker join Amazon
We are pleased to announce that Marnina Cherkin, Chase Romney and Kimberly Walker have joined Amazon as Corporate Counsel. Ms. Cherkin practiced as an associate at Fried Frank and graduated from U of Penn Law in 2012. Mr. Romney graduated from Harvard Law in 2012 and practiced at Jones Waldo in Salt Lake City. Ms. Walker is a graduate of NYU Law (2007) and previously practiced at Fried Frank and McNaul Ebel.
Joseph Filloy and Samuel Plott join the Amazon.com legal team
We are pleased to announce that Joseph Filloy has joined Amazon as Corporate Counsel; he previously practiced litigation at Reed Smith in Pittsburgh. Samuel Plott has also joined Amazon as Corporate Counsel. Sam comes from Kirkland & Ellis in Chicago, where he was a technology transactions associate.
Caldwell Camero joins Fluke Corporation as Senior Trademark Attorney
Harris Legal Search is pleased to announce that Caldwell Camero has joined Fluke Corporation as Senior Trademark Attorney. Ms. Camero was previously Senior IP Counsel for General Mills and Corporate Counsel, IP, at Best Buy.
Stephen Skelley joins Intellectual Ventures as Senior Litigation Attorney
Congratulations to Stephen Skelley who has joined Intellectual Ventures as Senior Litigation Attorney. Mr Skelley previously practices as a patent litigation associate at Kirkland & Ellis in New York City.
John Domeika joins Physicians Insurance as SVP, General Counsel
Harris Legal Search is pleased to announce that John Domeika is joining Physicians Insurance as Senior Vice President & General Counsel. Mr. Domeika was previously Executive Vice President at EveryMove, a startup consumer engagement company, CEO for WellPoint, and General Counsel for Premera Blue Cross.
Brandon Hollis joins Zappos Family of Companies as Chief Legal Counsel
We are pleased to announce that Brandon Hollis is the new Chief Legal Counsel of Zappos Family of Companies, a subsidiary of Amazon.com. He will be based in the Las Vegas headquarters. Mr. Hollis graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School in 1998, and previously worked at Seattle-area law firms and companies.
2015 Representative Placements
- General Counsel at multinational manufacturing company
- General Counsel at subsidiary of multinational manufacturing company
- Chief Legal Officer for NASDAQ internet company
- Senior securities lawyer for Fortune 100 public company
- Real estate partner at Seattle office of global law firm
- Real estate finance associate at Seattle boutique
- Senior Licensing Attorney at investment fund
- Commercial attorney at investment fund
- Corporate Counsel at gaming company
- Senior Corporate Counsel, Retail with multinational technology company
- Patent Counsel with subsidiary of multinational manufacturing company
- Associate General Counsel at private shipping company
- SVP/General Counsel at mutual insurance company
- Intellectual property licensing attorney at gaming company
- Senior Corporate Counsel at multinational technology company
Nov2015Victoria Harris and Inti Knapp are excited to join forces as Harris Legal Search, with a shared commitment to ethics and service in legal recruiting.
Read more 1 … 3 4 5 6